Direct Entry Requirement Into Full Time Undergraduate Courses In Unilag
Timothy, I have an OND! Can I use it to apply for direct entry into Unilag? Which level will I be admitted into if I applied for direct entry into Unilag with my HND certificate?
I have a diploma from so so so and so school, can I use it to apply for direct entry into Unilag?
I do receive the questions above and many more similar ones on daily basis from intending Unilag prospective students hence the reason for this post just to clarify the entrance requirement for direct entry admission into full time undergraduate courses in Unilag .
Check them out below and also the possible level you might get admission into;
- Unilag do accepts first degree from other higher institution for direct entry…200Level
- Unilag foundation Programme now known as Unilag Jupeb…200Level
- Unilag do accepts Jupeb results from other approved institutions…200Level
- Cambridge Alevel….200Level
- RN(Registered Nurse) and its equivalent into Nursing Science…..200Level
- HND/OND(Distinction) into the faculty of engineering….200Level/300Level
- HND/OND(Distinction) into the faculty of environmental sciences that is Architecture, Building(accepts upper credit), Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying & Estate Management….200Level/300Level
You can use any of the qualification above to apply for direct entry into Unilag. All applicants must also fulfill Unilag Olevel requirement for their chosen course.
Note: Mode of entry is via jamb direct entry application form.
If You have related inquiries concerning this, please use the comment section below and I will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
Posted on November 29, 2015, in Jamb Direct Entry, News, Unilag Admission Requirement, Unilag Direct Entry, UNILAG JAMB DIRECT ENTRY GUIDE and tagged Direct Entry Requirement In Unilag, How To Gain Admission Into Unilag By Direct Entry, Unilag Direct Entry Admission Requirement. Bookmark the permalink. 94 Comments.