1. Msc Industrial Relations & Personnel Management;(IRPM)-Full Time
First degree from any recognized university by senate in any of the following discipline: Industrial relations and personnel management, sociology, psychology, political science, business administration and economics or any other discipline considered relevant by the department.
-Duration: 2 semesters
-Cost: check here
2. Masters Of Industrial & Labour Relations( MILR): – Part Time
This course is designed to meet the growing need of practising managers who are interested in acquiring specialized skills in Industrial relations and personnel management. It is as such restricted to those who have had cognate experience in the field but are unable to leave their work to engage in full time studies…
-Requirement: First degree from any recognize university by senate. Candidate must also have at least two years experience including NYSC cognate experience
-Duration: Two years
-cost: check here
3. Master Of Employment & Labour Studies(MELS) -Full Time & Part Time
This course is also designed to meet the growing need of practising managers who are interested in acquiring specialized skills in Industrial relations and personnel management. It is as such restricted to those who have had cognate experience in the field but are unable to leave their work to engage in full time studies.
-Requirement: First degree from any recognized university by senate in any of the following discipline: Industrial relations and personnel management, sociology, psychology, political science, business administration and economics or any other discipline considered relevant by the department.
Evidence of previous training in the relevant field will be an advantage.
-Duration: part time is 2 years & full time ins one year..
-Cost/Fees: check here
Check for other courses by clicking this link….>>> Unilag postgraduate requirement and then scroll down..
Click HERE To Subscribe To Free Unilag UpdatesIf you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
Don’t miss out on any Unilag postgraduate updates henceforth, you can subscribe to free updates by clicking this link….>>>subscribe to Unilag free updates here and then follow the simple guide.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
Follow me on Twitter via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook via this link;
BBM Channel Pin:
Go to BBM channel and use the pin to search for My channel or simply search for 'Timothy Ozovehe'
on BBM channel and then Join the channel to get updates from me.
Follow me on Instagram, click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
- April 22, 2017 All You Need To Know About Unilag Postgraduate Programmes In Human Resource Management
When I say Human Resource management I am talking about Industrial Relations and Personnel Management(IRPM), Masters In […]
- June 9, 2016 Msc Management In Unilag; Requirement, Cost & Duration
Msc management is run by the department of business administration and is open to only graduates of business administration, […]
- April 22, 2017 Full Details About Unilag Masters Of Science In Management -Msc Management
Apart from professional masters of business administration(MBA), Unilag also offers academic masters of science management(Msc […]
- June 26, 2016 Masters Degree Courses In Unilag That Accepts Minimum Of Third Class First Degree
There are postgraduate courses offered in Unilag in which you can use your third class first degree certificate to apply for. […]
- June 10, 2016 Msc & Pgd Accounting In Unilag; Requirement, Cost and Duration
The department of accounting offers postgraduate diploma and Msc/Mphil/Phd in accounting. Below are the requirements for the […]
- June 15, 2017 These Unilag Postgraduate Courses Are Not Available For The 2017/2018 Academic Session
For all those that are yet to apply for the ongoing 2017/2018 Unilag postgraduate registration, please take note of the […]
- May 10, 2016 Unilag MBA; Requirements, Duration & Cost
Masters of business administration MBA in Unilag is a Programme that attracts students from various discipline and prepare them […]
- June 20, 2016 Msc & Pgd Mass Communication In Unilag; Requirement, Cost & Duration
The programmes are designed to train highly skilled and socially responsible personnel to manage the nation's global […]
- May 11, 2016 Masters Of Public Health(MPH) & M.Sc Public Health; Differences, Requirements, Duration & Cost
The masters of public health and Msc public health runs under the department of community health in the university of […]
- April 1, 2017 Important Announcement For All Present Unilag Postgraduate Students Running Any Of The Courses Listed
Are you currently running a postgraduate programme(postgraduate diploma, Masters or Doctorate) in any of the field below at the […]