Lecture Begins: Monday, 19th September, 2016.
Please Read through the following instructions carefully
All Prospective students are required to come with original copies of the following documents
- O’Level Result
Procedure for Online Registration:
- Go to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng
Click on “Student login”
login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
You are required to change your password immediately.
Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice.
(Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
Fill out the form and proceed for verification.
Note that you will be required to register your three subjects for JUPEB examination at the verification centre.
- Return to
http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
Click HERE To Subscribe To Free Unilag UpdatesIf you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
- With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees…….for those of us paying online…..(I don’t know much about payments in banks using the remitta number)….be careful not give vital details of your debit/credit cards to anyone…..your pins aren’t even needed during payment…pls print your receipts and pay advice after every transaction in order to avoid complications and make sure that your acceptance form which requires your signature is printed in color.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
Follow me on Twitter via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook via this link;
BBM Channel Pin:
Go to BBM channel and use the pin to search for My channel or simply search for 'Timothy Ozovehe'
on BBM channel and then Join the channel to get updates from me.
Follow me on Instagram, click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
- September 4, 2017 Screening Procedure For Successful 2017/2018 Unilag Foundation Programme Students
Unilag Foundation school has finally released the registration procedures for admitted 2017/2018 foundation programme applicants […]
- September 18, 2015 Online Registration Procedures For Successful 2015/2016 Unilag Foundation Students
I guess Unilag does not want to publish foundation Programme admission list this year cos they ve already published registration […]
- September 14, 2016 Successful 2016/2017 Unilag Foundation Applicants Can Now Pay Their Acceptance Fees, Read Procedures Here
If you are part of the 2016/2017 Unilag foundation applicants and you have successfully hit the cut off point for your chosen […]
- September 15, 2016 When Will 2016/2017 Unilag Foundation Programme Students Start Lectures
Now that the 2016/2017 Unilag foundation Programme entrance exam results has been published and cut off points released the next […]
- August 3, 2017 How To Print Out 2017/2018 Unilag Foundation Programme Entrance Examination Pass
Incase you don't know, the entrance exam date has been announced and it will take place place few days from now. You can […]
- January 8, 2015 Payment Advice/Fees Is Now Up for Admitted 2014/2015 Unilag Postgraduate Students, How To Access It
The payment advice for the newly admitted Unilag postgraduate students is now up and you can print yours when you log into your […]
- August 24, 2016 How To Practice Online For The 2016/2017 Unilag Foundation Entrance Exam
Unilag has provided a specialized portal where all 2016/2017 It's foundation Programme applicants can practice CBT exam.
- August 24, 2016 Dear 2016/2017 Unilag Foundation Applicants, Did You Get This Text?
Dear 2016/2017 Unilag Foundation Applicants, pls note the following;
(a) Practice test has now been enabled for applicants who […]
- October 24, 2013 Unilag Foundation Programme 2013/2014 Acceptance Procedure
This information below has been on the school official's website for sometimes now, i thought you guys would have already gone […]
- August 21, 2015 How To Print 2015/2016 Unilag Foundation Programme Entrance Exam Date, Time & Venue
2015/2016 Unilag Foundation Programme entrance exam begins 24th and will end on 28th of August 2015.
To get the exact date, time […]