Last updated on November 19th, 2014 at 12:34 pm
The venue and exam details for the uniag DLI Examination popularly known as interactive session is finally out. The info came out some minutes ago. check it out below:
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO INTERACTIVE SESSION
All applicants for admission into DLI programmes for 2012/2013 academic session are hereby invited to an interactive session, scheduled as follows:
DATE: Thursday, 4th April 2013
VENUES ARE DISPLAYED AT THE END OF THIS INFORMATION
1. Venues’ are allocated according to the application form number and will be displayed at the University gates in the evening of Wednesday 3rd March 2013
2. Please note that All Education Science and Diploma students irrespective of application number will be in the same venue (STAFF SCHOOL HALL) and this will be displayed on the banner at the University gate
3. Applicants are requested to come with the following to the Examination venues:
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs same as the one used in the application form submitted with Application Acknowledgement Card
b. HB Pencils
d. Non-scientific calculators
4. Applicants should not come to the venues with their GSM HANDSETS/PHONES or any other communication/electronic device.
5. Any applicant who fails to attend this interactive session will not be considered for admission into Distance Learning Institute for the 2012/2013 session.
6. All applicants should be at the exam venue on or before 8.00 a.m. Lateness to the exam venue will not be tolerated.
Please note as appropriate.
To view the centre allocations, simply click the link at the end of this post. the link will take you to Official unilag dli website. when you get there, on the top page of the site, click on:
“NEW APPLICANTS INTERACTIVE SESSION HOLDS ON 4TH APRIL 2013, CLICK HERE FOR VENUE ALLOCATION”
The link has a wine background and its below the site TITLE: university of lagos
distance learning institute.
The info is on pdf format, that is why i cant post it here. please try it and get back to me by leaving a comment below for any help.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE WEBSITES:
Venue details for Unilag dli exam holding on the 4th of April
Follow me on twitter @timothy_ozovehe for constant updates.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Twitter
via this link; @TimothyLay_
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Twitter
via this link; @Unilag_Guide
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.