All applicants for admission into DLI programmes for 2013/2014 year are hereby invited to an interactive session, scheduled as follows:
DATE: Thursday, 31st July 2014
VENUES ARE DISPLAYED AT THE END OF THIS INFORMATION
1. Venues’ are allocated according to the application form number and will be displayed at the University gates in the evening of Wednesday 30th July 2014…..
2. Please note that All Education Science students irrespective of application number will be in the same venue (DLI BLOCK 1 GROUND FLOOR ROOMS 3 AND 4) and this will be displayed on the banner at the University gate
3. Applicants are requested to come with the following to the Examination venues:
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs same as the one used in the application form submitted with Application Acknowledgement Card
b. HB Pencils
d. Non-scientific calculators
4. Applicants should not come to the venues with their GSM HANDSETS/PHONES or any other communication/electronic device.
5. Any applicant who fails to attend this interactive session will not be considered for admission into Distance Learning Institute for the 2013/2014 session.
6. All applicants should be at the exam venue on or before 8.00 a.m. Lateness to the exam venue will not be tolerated.
Detailed Venue Allocation Below
You can click HERE to download the PDF file of the venue allocation
The exams are not always that hard, with detailed revision of past questions and answers even a day to the exam you will scale through. Click Unilag DLI Past Questions And Answers to get yours now.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.