Last updated on November 19th, 2014 at 12:21 pm
All applicants for admission into DLI programmes for 2013/2014 year are hereby invited to an interactive session, scheduled as follows:
DATE: Thursday, 31st July 2014
VENUES ARE DISPLAYED AT THE END OF THIS INFORMATION
1. Venues’ are allocated according to the application form number and will be displayed at the University gates in the evening of Wednesday 30th July 2014…..
2. Please note that All Education Science students irrespective of application number will be in the same venue (DLI BLOCK 1 GROUND FLOOR ROOMS 3 AND 4) and this will be displayed on the banner at the University gate
3. Applicants are requested to come with the following to the Examination venues:
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs same as the one used in the application form submitted with Application Acknowledgement Card
b. HB Pencils
d. Non-scientific calculators
4. Applicants should not come to the venues with their GSM HANDSETS/PHONES or any other communication/electronic device.
5. Any applicant who fails to attend this interactive session will not be considered for admission into Distance Learning Institute for the 2013/2014 session.
6. All applicants should be at the exam venue on or before 8.00 a.m. Lateness to the exam venue will not be tolerated.
Detailed Venue Allocation Below
You can click HERE to download the PDF file of the venue allocation
The exams are not always that hard, with detailed revision of past questions and answers even a day to the exam you will scale through. Click Unilag DLI Past Questions And Answers to get yours now.
You mustn’t miss any of my updates henceforth too. Click Unilag Admissions Quick Updates to know how to stay in touch
We can also chat at anytime if you follow me on twitter @Timothy_Ozovehe
Use the comment section below for related inquiries I will reply as soon as possible.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Twitter
via this link; @TimothyLay_
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Twitter
via this link; @Unilag_Guide
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Facebook
via this link; Click Here & ‘Like’ Unilag Admission Guide Page on Facebook
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.