2. Candidates awaiting bachelor’s degree results, nigerian citizens who have not completed the National youth service corps assignment or are currently undergoing Post graduate programme are not eligible.
3.Holders of degree obtained from outreach /satellite campuses are not eligible.
4. Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: degree certificates/statement of results, Nysc certificate, Professional Certificates.
5. All academic Transcripts must reach the secretary, school of post graduate studies on or before the beginning of registration(That is after you might have written the entrance exam and given admission already)
6. All M.Phil/Ph.D. Candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability Of supervisors/vacancies before applying.
7.Applicants will be required to print the completed Application form and photocard. These will be required for submition at the examination/interview venue.
8. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their photocard as well.
9. Part payment Of tuition/obligatory fee is not allowed.
2014/2015 Unilag Postgraduate Application Full Registration Processes
Warning: I don’t recommend you do it yourself because if you make any mistake you won’t be able to edit the application form anymore after submission. You will have to get a new form. Don’t waste your money, we are ready to help.
During the last 2013/2014 Unilag PG registration process, many who started on their own couldn’t finish it due to technical hitches with the uploads and they ended up calling for assistance. We have set up registration desk in school(inside Unilag) to help you through the whole registration.
What To Bring For The Registration And How To Contact Us
1. One white background passport photograph
2. All your credentials(Original/Statement) we will need to scan them into the portal during the registration.
To get us to help you with whole registration process, you have to book an appointment first. Put a call through to Timothy to confirm the date and time you can come over for the registration;
Phone: 07065298446, 08188350534
Or Email: Timothyozovehe@gmail.com
Note: It’s very important for you to book an appointment before coming.
Let me know the course you intend to apply for in the comment section below so that we can start getting ready for you the materials for the entrance exam/any related inquiry is also welcomed. I will reply as soon as possible
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below