Last updated on November 19th, 2014 at 12:03 pm
You ve been waiting for this and it’s finally here. It’s the 2014/2015 Unilag Merit Admission List For Jambites/Undergraduates.
To access the PDF files of the list, simply click on any of the faculties below to check;
After checking the list, tell us in the comment section below waz up and relevant discussions/inquiries about the list are also welcomed.
Note: If you meet the 2014/2015 merit/catchment cut off marks and your name is not on the list, don’t worry you will surely find it in the supplementary list.
Also this is very important; immediately after checking the list and you find your name there, please click 2014/2015 Testimonials to share your testimony
ALL THE BEST!!!
Manage this PDF files of the list below, I will update this post with the screenshot or plain list soon.
1. faculty of art
2. Faculty of Science
3. faculty of Environmental science
4. Faculty of Education
5 faculty of pharmacy
6. Faculty of dental sciences
7. Faculty of clinical science
8. Faculty of medical science
9. Faculty of social science
10. Faculty of business administration
11. Faculty of Law
12. Faculty Of Engineering
2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
REGISTRATION IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD FROM 1ST SEPT TO 19th SEPT, 2014.CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT THE DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS BY 8.30A.M EACH DAY.
CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING ALONG 12 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS WITH THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL AND FOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERLISTED ITEMS:
1. COMPUTER GENERATED SCREENING FORM (4 COPIES) TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM www.unilag.edu.ng
2. UTME RESULT SLIP
3. UNILAG POST-UTME RESULT SLIP
4. O’ LEVEL RESULT CERTIFICATE (WAEC / NECO) OR STATEMENT OF
RESULT WITH AN ONLINE VERSION OF THE RESULT
5. LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/IMAM/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE
7. TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED
8. JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
N.B. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ATTAINED THE AGE OF SIXTEEN (16) BY OCTOBER 2014 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IMPERSONATION IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND ANYBODY FOUND GUILTY OF THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT ADMISSION AND WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE/LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT.
• THE MODE OF DRESSING SHOULD BE FORMAL
• CANDIDATES NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
• PARENTS/GUARDIANS/MEMBERS OF STAFF NOT CONNECTED WITH REGISTRATION ARE NOT EXPECTED AT THE VENUE OF THE REGISTRATION
Don’t miss out on any of my subsequent updates, click Unilag Admission Quick Updates to know how to stay in touch.
You can also follow me on twitter @Timothy_Ozovehe for one on one chat anytime.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Twitter
via this link; @TimothyLay_
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Twitter
via this link; @Unilag_Guide
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Facebook
via this link; Click Here & ‘Like’ Unilag Admission Guide Page on Facebook
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.