Last updated on August 29th, 2015 at 06:25 pm
2015/2016 Unilag post UTME begins tomorrow and am writing this post to give you guys the final tips and also to wish you guys all best.
The fact is that Unilag post UTME aren’t that difficult to trash. All you need do is to take some certain thing very seriously. Below are my final tips;
1. Time: The time is one thing you need to work on. 30 minutes for 40 questions isn’t a joke. Remember there will be short comprehension passages in the English language and you might need to do little calculation in Maths.
Don’t waste your time on one question, I will advise you to quickly answer the ones you know through out the 40 questions and after then you can come back to do the rest. At least if your time goes off after doing the ones you are sure off there is hope of getting a good score.
Take note that your test will be automatically submitted after your time elapses.
2. Listen and follow every instruction: The invigilators will give you guys a short guide on how to navigate through the system hitch free. Please for your own sake, follow their guide in order for you not to make any mistake. If you touch what you are not suppose to touch on the system, that will be the end of your exam ooh.
3. What to take to the hall: Take the exam pass you printed from Unilag website, sheet of paper and a biro or pencil for rough work. You can also take your UTME result too.
4. Believe in yourself: Believe you can score the highest mark possible, act out the belief with confidence. You can do it! Yes you can.
I wish you guys all that you wish yourself. All the best!
Click Unilag Post UTME past questions and answers to get yours now…
To be among the first set of people to get to know as soon as the result comes out, Click Unilag Quick Updates subscription to subscribe to quick updates for free.
Also, Follow me on twitter @Timothy_Ozovehe .
Ongoing 2015/2016 Unilag Post UTME, Share Your Experience via this link: http://wp.me/p2OmR6-17D
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
- May 24, 2015 Strategic Tips That Will Help You To Pass Unilag Post UTME
The number one thing needed to pass Unilag post UTME is confidence and this confidence won't come bye by majic. You need to work […]
- August 12, 2015 Ongoing 2015/2016 Unilag Post UTME, Share Your Experience Here:
let's use this thread to discuss about the ongoing 2015 Unilag post UTME. Some did theirs today others will on 13th and 14th […]
- August 19, 2015 How To Check 2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Results
Friends the results are finally here. 2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme results has been released.
Below is the detail guide on how to […]
- July 8, 2015 How To Know When 2015/2016 Unilag Post UTME Form Is On Sale
Friends, please don't fall for fraudsters. 2015/2016 Unilag Post UTME application form is not yet on sale as at the time of […]
- April 16, 2015 How To Pass Unilag Post UTME Without Stress, Straight Tips Part 1
Sincerely, Unilag post UTME isn't that hard. That's the real fact, it's just 40 questions which comprises of English, Maths and […]