The University of Lagos Management has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2015/2016 Academic Session with effect from Monday, November 2, 2015.
Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Please note that the process of transfer will close on Friday, January 8, 2016.
BELOW IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER:
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
ii. Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
iv. Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2014/2015 academic session.
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- Qualified candidate should visit the University website and obtain a reference number.
- The candidate will take the reference number to the bank (as indicated above in No. 2) to pay the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred and fifty naira (N10, 150:00) into any bank via Remittal Platform.
- Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to return the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) on or before Friday, January 8, 2016, to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG.
- Candidates are to attach their O’Level/A’Level statement of result.
Check out the permissible area of transfer below;
Dont miss out on subsequent updates, Click Subscribe To Unilag Admission Guide Updates and follow the simple guide to subscribe within seconds.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read