Last updated on November 28th, 2015 at 07:52 am
Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple time, Are you considering securing university admission without UTME? If you answered yes to the questions then here comes the solution to the menace, because the Centre for Educational Resource Development Nigeria (CERD NIGERIA) is inviting applications from prospective and qualified candidates for admission into Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) 2016/17 academic session.
Kindly read through carefully for better understanding, for detailed information visit the website http://www.ijmb.org.ng or call 0700-IJMBCONNECT (0700-45622666328).
• WHAT IS IJMB: It is of the acronym Interim Joint Matriculation Board, It is a PROVEN, APPROVED & CERTIFIED Advanced level programme owned & moderated by Ahmadu Bello University and having coordinating body in various tertiary institutions and different Study Centres Nationwide. The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for
• Proven: Yearly, about 20,000 candidates put in for the programme in which more than 70% fraction successfully secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred institution & course.
• Certified: By Nigeria University Commission (NUC) has an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200level in the tertiary institution.
Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.
candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as the programme do not requires JAMB nor post UTME, Also awaiting result candidate can Enrol.
• Approved: By the Federal Government has a platform for securing admission into any higher institution in the country and abroad.
PROGRAMME DURATION: The programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session(9-12month) divided in two(2) semesters.
PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY: The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science.
• Applicants must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study.
• Candidates who are expecting the release of their O’level results CAN also apply by indicating their ‘Awaiting Result’ status appropriately ONLINE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: To register, candidates are required to follow the procedures in CERD NIGERIA IJMB portal via http://www.ijmb.org.ng/howtoapply
• Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions on above link before proceeding to register.
• Complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of your credentials to your respective chosen study centre on the day of clearance, then resumption afterwards.
VENUE OF PROGRAMME: Registering for IJMB with CERD NIGERIA, The venue of the programme depends on applicants choice, as all interested IJMB Applicants are expected to choose from our list of various partnering study centres nationwide the centre (s)he wish to do the programme during their respective online registration based on the study centre available at the time of the registration. Thus, earlier registration is advisable in other to meet up with desired study centre. >>read our partnering IJMB study centres location nationwide here!
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION: Interested IJMB Candidates are required to select any THREE (3) A/L IJMB Subject Combination identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art or Social Science Course. Candidates would then be lectured for the stipulated period at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates accordingly utilize their IJMB certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution by means of Direct Entry. >>read IJMB subject combination for various courses here!
PROGRAMME LEGIBILITY: IJMB certificate is recognised and accepted in more than 80% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility. >>read list of Universities accepting IJMB Admission here!
ENQUIRIES: Kindly direct all your requests to 0700-IJMBCONNECT (0700-45622666328), 08166609890, 08142713171 or mail us on support(@)ijmb.org.ng. Also read our IJMB Frequently Asked Questions>>, like our Facebook Page>> or Tweet us @IJMB_cerdng for our latest updates.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.