As published by The dean of students affairs. Read the guidelines below and adhere strictly to them for your own good…
Take note of number 18, it’s very important
1. The 2015/2016 accommodation exercise is strictly an online distribution and allocation of bed spaces.
2. Students should note that there are limited bed spaces due to increase in the number of students.
3. Allocation of bed spaces will be on the basis of first come first served
4. All freshers shall be distributed into permanent HoR. Thereafter they will ballot for bed spaces on the basis of their assigned HoR.
5. Students with medical challenges (physically challenged inclusive) should register at the Medical Centre; otherwise their cases will not be treated by the Students Affairs Division.
6. No sales of scratch cards for accommodation. Students are advised to log on directly to www.unilaghalls.com for allocation of bed spaces using matriculation number or jamb registration number as the case is applicable
7. Students should strictly abide by the time table for allocation of bed spaces for each category.
8. Illegal sales or purchase of bed spaces attracts rustication for two (2) semesters; any student caught will be disciplined accordingly, so beware!!!
9. Students must pay their accommodation fee within 3-working days after allocation of bed space, else the bed space stands forfeited
10. Deriving from nine (9) above, another round of balloting will be carried out to give opportunity to students who did not succeed in the earlier ballot.
11. Complaints should be channeled through the online help desk for accommodation. All complaints shall be attended to promptly. No students and staff are allowed to gather in or outside the Students Affairs Office.
12. Re-assignment of HoR based on choice will not be entertained; students with such request shall forfeit his/her allocation.
13. Under no circumstances should any bed space/room not officially assigned be occupied by any student.
14. Students penalised for any form of social and academic misconduct are not eligible for accommodation.
15. Biological form for staff child(ren) has been uploaded online, members of staff are expected to fill, print, sign and submit at the Student Affairs Division (attach copy of birth certificate and last course registration form of 2015/2016 session). Other necessary information will be posted on the University Website and in the Information Flash.
16. All students resident in the HoR shall be issued identification pass/cards, which must be produced on demand at any point in time.
17. All students are requested to avail themselves of information on accommodation through the Unilag Website, Lagmobile and the Information Flash.
18. The date for balloting of bed space for freshers is Wednesday, December 23, 2015 while that of final year and other levels will commence in January.
subscribe to Unilag Admission Guide’s Update and you wont miss out on anything henceforth To get my email/social media alerts click Unilag admission Guide subscription to subscribe for free if you are not yet a subscriber.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below
Timothy Ozovehe is a Digital Media Expert, Blogger, Influencer & The CEO of Timzedi Media & Communications LTD. Add him up on social media for personal consultations.
Instagram Handle is: @Timothy.Ozovehe |
Twitter Handle Is: @Timothy_Ozovehe |
Facebook Is: Timothy Ozovehe Muhd |