This is to inform the general public that Candidates who did not meet the cut-off points(click the link to check them cut off points out) for courses of their choice should apply for change of course from Wednesday, 7 to Friday, September 9, 2016.
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
2016-2017 Available Programmes for Change of Course
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Education Islamic Religious Studies
Education Christian Religious Studies
Human Kinetics & Health Education
Education Home Economics
Education Integrated Science
Faculty of Science
1) Candidates who were disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level subjects during the Post UTME screening can apply.
2) Candidates can only apply for courses advertised. Candidates who apply for courses not advertised will be automatically
3) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.
CHANGE OF COURSE FEE – N1,500
Procedure for Change of Course
· Candidates should login to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
· Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
· Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
· Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
· Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
Further clarification is available on email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 08182716045.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and make necessary clarifications as deemed fit.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Timothy Ozovehe is a Digital Media Expert, Blogger, Influencer & The CEO of Timzedi Media & Communications LTD. Add him up on social media for personal consultations.
Instagram Handle is: @Timothy.Ozovehe |
Twitter Handle Is: @Timothy_Ozovehe |
Facebook Is: Timothy Ozovehe Muhd |