Have you checked 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate admission list(click here to check)?
Below is the step by step guide on how to access your own personalize portal on Unilag Spgs website where you can edit your bio data, print pay advice and also your admission letter after checking the list…
Kindly let me know in the comment below if this guide works for you
1. Go to Unilag school of postgraduate studies website(Spgs.unilag.edu.ng) and locate the link for Current Students.
2. Enter your details; Application number and surname in lower case as password .
3. After logging in, you will see the link to Edit bio data, course registration, pay advice and print admission letter.
4. Please it’s very important you change your password too to a more secure one.
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process. For details On Multipurpose hall screening; Requirement For Registration at multipurpose hall; 2016/2017 Unilag postgraduate Admitted Students
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Instalment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
You might need to edit your bio data first before you can print the admission letter. To do this, click on bio data and then make every necessary correction and filled the unfilled spaces if there is any and then save before printing the admission letter.
Click Unilag Spgs current students login and enter your details;
Your application number and surname(in lower case) as password.
More updates coming up soon regarding registration processes for fresh students.
Note: you might not be able to login imediately, that’s if your registration number is yet to be activated on the current student portal. You have to keep on trying.
There are documents you need to start getting ready for the final registration of all successful students, click Documents For Registration to have an idea.
Get an idea of how much you are going to pay for tuition fees/obligatory charges HERE
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
- January 6, 2017 More Names Added To The 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List & Upload Still Ongoing, Check Now..
Like I said earlier, upload of list is still ongoing and on a daily basis more and more names are being added to the 2016/2017 […]
- January 5, 2017 Updated: 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate Procedures For Online Registration Of Successful Students
I wrote a post yesterday explaining to you the procedures for the online registration of 2016/2017 successful Unilag […]
- December 12, 2016 When To Expect 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List
Now that Unilag has released 2016/2017 Postgraduate entrance examination results, the next thing to expect is the merit list […]
- January 3, 2017 Finally 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List Is Out, Check Here
It's finally out. Unilag has released 2016/2017 postgraduate merit admission list. Although as at the time of writing this post, […]
- February 4, 2017 If You Are Still Waiting For 2016/2017 Unilag Postgraduate Supplementary Admission List….
To all those still waiting for 2016/2017 Unilag postgraduate supplementary admission list, like I explained in one of my […]