Last updated on September 6th, 2017 at 03:00 pm
Unilag Foundation school has finally released the registration procedures for admitted 2017/2018 foundation programme applicants and below is the details…..Go through it step by step or better still approach any cyber cafe inside Unilag and they will gladly help you go through the process….
If you score 40 and above….try your luck with the procedures below….if you are able to update your biodata and generate your fees then it means you are in already, congratulations.
- Go to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Student login”
- login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- You are required to change your password immediately.
- Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
- Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice.
(Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
- After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
- Fill out the form and proceed to the Verification centre (Multipurpose Hall, UNILAG) for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form and duly signed acceptance letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file
Return to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
1. O’level Result.
2. Birth certificate.
3. School testimonial.
Verification will take place at Multipurpose Hall UNILAG from Tuesday 5th of September, 2017 to Friday 8th September 2017 from 9a.m. to 4p.m. daily
If the guide above works for you, kindly let me know in the comment below….
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.