The change of course form is now available for all those who didn’t make their Merit or catchment cut off for their chosen course.
If luckily you are picked for the change of course then you can expect your name to be on the next Supplementary Admission List.
To apply, you have to log on to your student profile, the same registration page where you edited your olevel details the last time.
After login, the link to apply for the change of course is on top of the page. When you click it, the available course you can change to will be displayed. After choosing your course and confirming that you are good to go with the olevel and Jamb combos, then go to the top of the page again and click on payment advice to print it out to take to any bank to make payment or use the pay online link to make payment for the form.
The price for the change of course form is 1500 naira and 250 Naira bank charges, that’s making 1750 naira altogether.
How To Login
- Go to student portal by clicking Student Portal Login
- Enter Your registration Number
- Your password is your surname in lowercase.
Please follow the instructions as stated on the page.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read
- November 22, 2016 2016/2017 Unilag Jambites Supplementary Admission List, Recommended Or Not Recommended Remarks Explanation
- July 31, 2015 Unilag Post UTME Cut Off Mark Is Now 200, New Jamb Policy Reversed(Full Details)
- July 21, 2015 2015/2016 Unilag Post UTME Application Form Is On, Full Registration Details Here
- September 3, 2016 Unilag Released 2016/2017 Post Utme Screening Results, How To Check
- October 24, 2017 Now That 2017/2018 Unilag Undergraduate Admission Cut Off Marks Is Out, What Next?