Last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 09:42 am
Unilag has released the screening and registration procedure for all those on 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission List and below is the full details. Note that before going through the guide below, you must have seen your name on the admission list.
The link to check the Admission list is below this post.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Note: Unilag did not specify when the registration will close and I guess this because of the ongoing strike. Just follow the instruction in the post below for now if you already found your name on the Admission list
1. Click on this ‘Current Students‘ link here or on the School of Postgraduate Studies home page
2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password. (You will be prompted to change your password upon successful login)
3. Update Biodata, Print Payment Advice, Biodata Form, Acceptance and Admission Letter
4. Make payment online or at any commercial bank in Nigeria (please ensure you present your printed payment advice containing your Remita RRR number for bank branch payment). You can also make payment in any of the banks in school or make payment online via your portal after login and following step 1-3 above.
Kindly also note the following
(i) Instalment payment is only for part-time programmes
(ii) Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online
5. Get details of courses to be registered from your department
6. Print four (4) copies of course registration form
7. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
8. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
9. Proceed to Jelili Omotola Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
The full Admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session is gradually been uploaded online and you can view the list via this link; 2017/2018 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List
You can check your Entrance Exam Score via this link; Check Your Score
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read