The major reason why you will see a Not Recommended Remark on your Result is If probably you didn’t get up to the Cut Off Mark set for that course you applied for and on rare occasion this may also not be the case….Not Recommended does not mean you ve automatically failed the exam.
Many have been asking what next step to take if the remark is Not Recommended?
If the remark on your result reads Not Recommended and you performed above average like more than 40, here are the things you can do;
1. Wait a little like one to two weeks after release of Admission List to see if Unilag will still release more List in your department…Some despite not been recommended still end up making the list.
2. Visit the department to find out if you can change your course to the part time version.
Note: Not all departments allow students to switch.
3. If the departments allows the change of mode of study to Part Time They will give You the Procedures to follow in order to change your course to the part time of what you applied for.
The reason you might want to consider changing to part time is because most part time courses are less competitive than its full time version. The cut offs are always lower compared to their full time course.
Changing your course does not guarantee the admission though, so after changing the course you need to go and pray hard. Check the 2017/2018 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List, when you click view Admission List
For further readings;
1. How To Change From Full Time To Part Time Postgraduate Course in Unilag After Entrance Exam
2. How To Check Your 2017/2018 Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Score
3. Can I Change My Course After The Entrance Exam For Postgraduate Applicants????
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.