Last updated on August 15th, 2018 at 11:48 am
Unilag has finally released the much awaited 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application Form and prospective applicants can now apply for any of the Postgraduate programmes available.
Below is the full registration guide. Please go through it carefully with all patience and contact me and my team for help as instructed below…You wouldn’t want to miss our exclusive one on one guide to all of our ardent followers here…
We have set up Registration stand inside Unilag as usual just like we did previous years and I intend to help all my blog followers starting with registration and follow up/admission assistance till admission is guaranteed.
We have also provide an alternative way to help those who will not be able to come down to our stand inside Unilag I mean the working class/those not based in Lagos.
I will give you details about how to contact us for registration and to get me to answer all your questions at the end of this post but first, Check out some details about the application form below;
For the full list of courses available for this 2018/2019 Admissions please follow this link; 2018/2019 Unilag Postgraduate Programme Available Courses
- The Price for the application Form is #22,500 as usual excluding bank charges which will not be more than #500
- Official Sale of Application Forms begins on Monday, July2nd 2018 and ends No Date Announced Yet As The Form Is Still On Sale Till further notice.
Note: As at yesterday July 2nd the registration site was fluctuating with few technical hitches here and there but am sure the site should be okay by Monday on the 9th Of July. My Advise is; don’t rush, wait for the site to be perfectly up and running. Hopefully as from on the 9th Of July we start fully.
- Payment for the application form will be made as instructed on the payment advice that will be generated from the school’s official website.(we will handle this when you come over to our stand for registration)
Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible(If you will finish your Nysc by October or before the end of the year or even early next year, you are eligible. There is a legal way around it for you.)
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: * Degree Certificates (Statement of Results Can Be accepted temporarily ) * NYSC Certificate * Professional Certificates
- If you are waiting your Nysc cert, we will know how to handle these for you during the online registration at our stand inside Unilag.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration(This is the final registration after you might have been given admission)
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on UnilagAdmissionGuide.com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by clicking….>>>>How to get unilag postgraduate entrance exam past questions and answers for all courses
Why I Set Up Stand To Help With Registration/Consulting For All Of My Blog Followers
I decided to set up a stand in school to assist my blog followers because of too many students requesting for assistance over time most of which couldnt finish up their registration due to one hitch on the other. Also in the past students have requested to see me personally for one on one consultation regarding their choice of course & admission assistance. This is why we ve been helping out with registration/follow up over the years.
If You you feel you can do the registration without needing our assistance which I don’t recommend for my blog followers then by all means feel free. Instructions is on Unilag official website. We may not be able to attend to you if any mistake arises as a result of that you trying to help yourself.
Important: We are starting our registration on the 9th of July 2018 but before then, you can reach out to us to book an appointment. You can also get the past questions and answers for the entrance exam via this link; How to get Unilag postgraduate past questions and answers
What To Bring For The Registration And How To Contact Me & My Team For Help & Follow Up
Registration at our stand begins: Monday 9th July 2018(This is to give enough time for the portal to settle up in order to avoid any tech hitch. No need rush) You can call to book an appoinment before then.
1. One white background passport photograph
2. All your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) we will need to scan them into the portal during the online registration.
3 You don’t need transcript right now to get the application form and also register online
To get us to help you with whole registration process;
You have to book an appointment first.
To to book an appointment;
Put a call through to us first to confirm the date and time you can come over for the registration(we are starting fully on the9th but you can call to book an appointment before then);
Phone Lines To Call: 07065298446, 08188350534
(send text messages if line is switched off, too busy or not reachable we will get back to you as soon as possible)
If you reside outside Lagos or too busy to come meet us in school and you need me and my team to help you with the registration process based on contractual agreement, send me an email; firstname.lastname@example.org or Timothyozovehe@gmail.com and I will reply your mail with details of what you need to do.
Note: Please endeavor to call us first before coming to Unilag, otherwise I might not have the time to attend to you and you won’t be happy with that.
Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on UnilagAdmissionGuide.com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by clicking….>>>>How to get unilag postgraduate entrance exam past questions and answers for all courses
To Check out tuition fees for most unilag postgraduate courses, click….>>>>Tuition and compulsory fees for Unilag postgraduate courses.
I have also created a category here on UnilagAdmissionGuide.com where you can check some basic requirement about specific courses. Click….>>>> Unilag postgraduate requirement for various courses. The page is still a work in progress though.
Finally, If you are not yet a subscriber and you don’t want to miss out on any update henceforth including entrance exam updates, then subscribe to our free updates. Simply enter your email address in the subscription space a provided below, click the subscriber button and follow the simple steps.
Use the comment section below for any related enquiries and I will reply as soon as possible..let’s discuss
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow me on Twitter
via this link; @Timothy_Ozovehe
Follow me on Facebook
via this link; Click To Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
click this icon;
BBM Channel Pin: C004C9F5A
Go to channel on BBM and then input that pin to search for me or simply search for Timothy Ozovehe
on BBM Channel
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Find More Related Posts Below To Read