IF you got an SMS stating “you have been offered provisional admission into SFS23 for 2018/2019 session………” and you are wondering what to do next, follow the steps below:
If you didnt get any message,you can try this also, once you are able to update your password and biodata and generate your fees then it means you are in already, congratulations.
• Go to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng
• Click on “Student login”
• login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
• You are required to change your password immediately.
• Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
• Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice.
• With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
• After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
• Fill out the form and proceed to the Verification centre (Multipurpose Hall, UNILAG) for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form and duly signed acceptance letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file
Return to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
1. O’level Result.
2. Birth certificate.
3. School testimonial.
Verification date and time will be announced soon.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Unilag Admission Guide Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath; Its absolutely free!
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription.
If you want to have a personal chat with me, please follow my social media accounts below;
After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as Unilag is concern.
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Twitter
via this link; @TimothyLay_
Follow Unilag Admission Guide on Twitter
via this link; @Unilag_Guide
Follow Timothy Ozovehe on Instagram
click this icon;
All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and we will reply as soon as possible.