The University of Lagos online registration for the Undergraduate Admission Screening Exercise into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from Monday, October 17th to Friday, November 4, 2022.
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
Former students of the University whose admission were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www. unilag. edu. ng, then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University website
- Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
- Click on Preview to verify the correctness of data supplied
- Click on Submit
The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.Subscribe to our free email updates